|Android Nougat 7.0 Features|
Latest Features in Android 7.0 Nougat
- New JIT Compiler – Google introduced JIT (Just in Time) compiler in newly launched Android Nougat for faster updates, ANT VR mode.
- Battery Performance – Google Used DOZE on the go for better battery performance.
- Data Usage – A new data saver introduced for restricting data usage for background apps.
- Cancel Button For App Downloads – Android Nougat has a button at notification bar to cancel any downloading application. You can cancel any download anytime with this button.
- Multi Windows – You can run two apps side by side in same Android device at same time.
- View Two Chrome Tabs – Its also allowed to view two Google Chrome’s tab at same time in same window.
- Easier Setting App Navigation – Android Nougat has an easier navigation for setting tab. you can open it from left side any time.
Setting App Navigation
- Drag & Drop – Its also possible to drag text and drop it into another window or tab when you are seeing two apps or tabs at same time.
- Productivity – Picture – in – Picture, Split – Screen mode and double tap to quickly switch between the apps.
- Notification Area – Direct reply to any notification and new notification controls.
- Quicker Quick Setting – Google allows you to add your quicker setting in quick tab in notification area.
- Day Dreams as Screen Saver – Google introduced Day Dreams as Screen Saver in this Android version. You can set Day Dreams as your Screen Saver in your device.
- Setting Suggestions – Setting tab will give you some suggestion according to your activity in your device. You can select or ignore these suggestion anytime.
- VulkanTM – Play high-speed, next-generation graphics.
- Multi Locale Support – This features allows you to speak in more than one language and you will get your result in your languages.
- Emoji – Google introduced Unicode 9 emoji in Android Nougat 7.0 over 1500 new Emoji.
- Privacy & Security – Google added seamless software updates, file based encryption and some new securities for device.
- New Installing Animation – Google gave a newly animation for installing screen which has Android Logo and progress bar under it.
APK Came From – Google gave an amazing feature will tell you that your APK file came from ‘Google Play Store’ or ‘Package Installer’.
APK Came From –
- Direct Boot – Google allows you to boot your device faster and all necessary apps will begin to work for you before you unlock your device.
- Android for Work – Its a new feature for workers in Android Nougat. It allows to turn off the notification when you work.
- Clear All Apps – Finally Google added a button for “Clear All Apps” <source>.
Last words – As you read all top features about Android Nougat 7.0, you confirmed that its a big update for Android devices and Nougat will be a big hit in Android market. Android Nougat will back up all negative things of recently launched Android Marshmallow update.