|DISQUS Comment Widget|
Admin Features of DISQUS:
- Admin can approve / modify / delete any comments anytime through email or admin dashboard.
- Admin can set enable / disable email verification for comments.
- Admin can set images for all comments who don’t have any profile picture.
Features of DISQUS For Commenter:
- They don’t require to login to make any comment.
- They can login with GMAIL, FACEBOOK, TWITTER to make their comments attractive with URL.
- They don’t require email verification for making comments (if admin disabled it).
- They can make any comments with URLs on any blog.
How To Install DISQUS Comment Widget To BlogSpot/Blogger:
- Sign up to DISQUS WIDGET with a username, email address and password.
- Now it will ask your site name, your username or blog address and blog’s type like technology, shopping, news etc.
- Go to DISQUS ADMIN, and it will ask you to choose your platform from WordPress, Tumblr and more and you will choose Blogger –
- Now, select 1st option like image-
- You will redirect to blogger dashboard, select your blog from list and click on “add widget” –
Select Blog & Add
- Your disqus comment widget will be added to your blog and it will look like this-
Blogger Layout Admin Comments Section Guest Comment Section without Verification
Last words- The above tutorial is about ‘how to add a custom or DISQUS comment widget to blogspt‘. This is a very used comment widget for blogs. If you have any query, make a comments using below dusqus coments.