Hello friends, WhatsApp introduced a feature again recently that is mention feature. It means you can mention a friend’s name or a contact number in WhatsApp. It is a new and latest feature that WhatsApp Introduced recently. This WhatsApp mention feature works like Facebook and twitter. It is the best way to indicate a friend or mobile number user.
|WhatsApp Mention Feature|
Note – This WhatsApp mention feature works only in WhatsApp groups.
How To Use WhatsApp Mention Feature
- Download latest version of WhatsApp from below links –
- Install or update WhatsApp in your android mobile.
- Open WhatsApp and open a group chat.
- Now type, hello @ or @friend’sName and you will get a list of group members.
- Select any member and write your complete message.
- Send your message to group.
- Your mentioned friend or contact number will get notified with your message.
You can get more benefit with this mention feature in WhatsApp to mention a friend or any contact number. You friends will get a notification even they have muted the group or not.