Hey All, today HowToCrazy is here to let you know about one more interesting topic i.e, How You Can Use Same WhatsApp Account In Two Mobile Phones At The Same Time. You may be already using two WhatsApp accounts in one mobile phone or using one WhatsApp account in mobile as well as your laptop/computer at the same time. But today we’ll tell you something new.
Remember: There is no hacking method, we will tell you some interesting methods to use Same WhatsApp account on multiple devices.
How To Use Same WhatsApp Account In Two Mobile Phones
So, there are two methods that will help you to use same WhatsApp account in two mobile phones. We will discuss both methods below for full details. So, don’t worry and sit relax to read about these methods.
Use Same WhatsApp in Two Mobile Phones
As we said above there are two methods, so these methods are listed below:
- WhatsApp Web
- Third Party Andriod Application
#1 WhatsApp Web Method – Use Same WhatsApp in 2 Devices
You just need to go through the following steps to activate the currently running WhatsApp account on the second mobile also :
- Install Whatsapp on your first mobile phone and make sure you have finished all the setups.
- Open any Web browser on the second phone and from the browser options on the right-hand side, enable “Request desktop site”.
- Now go to web.whatsapp.com, it will automatically redirect you to the WhatsApp home page with a QR code displayed prominently.
- On the phone that already has WhatsApp installed and running, click on three dots on the right-hand side and choose “WhatsApp Web”. It will fire up the QR scanner.
Note: If you are already using WhatsApp Web on any other browser, you will have to log out before proceeding.
5. Scan the QR code displayed on the second phone with the WhatsApp app opened in the first one and it will automatically log in your account to WhatsApp Web on the second phone. You can now use WhatsApp on two phones simultaneously.
#2 Third Party Android Application – WhatScan Android App
This is the second method to use same WhatsApp in multiple accounts is with the help of the third-party Android application. So, you have to download an Android application to use same WhatsApp multiple devices.
How To Use Same WhatsApp on Multiple Android Devices
- Download WhatScan android application from Google Play Store.
- Now, it will show you a Bar Code with WhatsApp icon.
- Go to, official WhatsApp and find WhatsApp Web in setting tab.
- Scan WhatScan’s Barcode from WhatsApp’s Web Feature.
- Now, Your both mobile devices will have the same WhatsApp account with a same mobile number.
- You must have internet connectivity on both Android devices to get messages on both devices.
- If you don’t have internet connectivity on WhatsApp (original device), then you will not get any message on WhatScan.
- There is no hacking in this method. Its official feature of WhatsApp called ‘WhatsApp Web’.
For running WhatsApp in the second phone with the same account which you are already using in first one, you only need an active internet connection and it will function even without a SIM card in the second mobile. So we will recommend you to follow the steps if you ever feel the need to use the same WhatsApp account on two phones simultaneously.