Instagram is a mobile, desktop, and internet-based photo-sharing application and service that allow users to share pictures and videos either publicly, or privately to pre-approved followers but there is no way to upload from Instagram.com on the web. To post anything, you have to use the official Instagram mobile app. So today HowToCrazy is here to tell you How To Post Photos & Videos to Instagram via Desktop.
Post Photos & Videos to Instagram via Desktop
Why Do You Need to Upload From Desktop Website
There are a number of reasons why anyone may want to Post something via Desktop
- The user may be having a collection of photos and videos that they want to share in their Desktop.
- They want to do some extra processing on their content beyond what’s available on their phones.
- They may have a non-smartphone or no cell phone at all.
How To Upload Photo Video to Instagram from Desktop Website
Now, we will discuss the methods how it is possible to Post to Instagram via Desktop.
1. Post Photos & Videos to Instagram using SkedSocial
With Schedugram you can upload photos and videos to Instagram from Desktop web and schedule all of them without a mobile device. This is the only option that includes the ability to post a comment with the picture and caption. If you like to place your hashtags in the first comment, this is an excellent feature. Editing tools include cropping, filters, image rotation, and text that you can add to your posts before you schedule them.
It seems to be full featured and best-known, also it allows bulk image upload. At the same time, it is the most expensive. It’s not free, but there’s a 7-day trial, after which you’ll be charged either $20 a month or $200 a year depending on which option you like best.
2. Post Photos & Videos to Instagram using Gramblr
Gramblr is the most popular third-party tool whose main purpose is to upload content to Instagram from your computer. It is compatible with Mac and Windows. Its features include photo editing, cropping, filters, and stickers.
- There is a lot of flexibility for cropping your image.
- You can schedule uploads.
- You can add multiple accounts and switch between them really easily.
- There’s a funky Motion feature on the Filters page that turns your still image into a short video by zooming in on it.
You simply use the tool to sign in to your Instagram account, upload your photo, add your caption and hit upload. It’s a simple and fast option for uploading photos to Instagram.
3. Post Photos & Videos to Instagram using Later
Later is worth a try for its simple calendar scheduling interface, bulk upload feature and convenient labeling to keep all of your media organized. It’s free to use not only with Instagram but also with Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.
With a free membership, you can schedule up to 30 photos a month to Instagram. Unfortunately, scheduled video posts are not offered in the free offering, but an upgrade to a Plus membership will give you 100 scheduled posts a month for both photos and videos at just $9 a month.
- Upload photos, type captions, schedule and manage your Instagram posts from your computer.
- Plan and review your posts for the coming week – or month – in one sitting.
- Posts are pushed to your phone at the right time for posting to Instagram.
Iconosquare is a premium social media management tool geared toward businesses and brands that need to manage their Instagram and Facebook presence. This tool gives you a calendar that allows you to move forward in time and see all your scheduled posts at a glance. All you have to do is click on the day and time in your calendar or alternatively the New Post button at the top to create a post, add a caption and tags before scheduling.
Although you can crop your photos with this tool, there are no advanced editing features or filters available. Its features include –
- Exclusive Instagram Insights – visualize how your community is growing, see how many followers you gained and lost, identify your most engaging media and more.
- Post Scheduler – plan ahead and schedule all your Instagram posts in advance from your computer. Upload photos and videos, type captions and get notified on your smartphone when it’s time to post.
- Multi-Account Management – schedule and manage for all your Instagram accounts from within the app.
- BIOs for Instagram – Best Collection of 1000+ BIOs for Instagram [Daily Updated]
- Upload Any Image on Google and Get All Details About Image
- How To Make Pen Drive Password Protected In Windows 7/8/10
So, we will recommend you to try these four methods if you want to post photos and videos to Instagram from the computer instead of mobile phones. Try out these and make comments if you have any queries regarding anyone you read above.