This article provides you with the DIY guide to turn wax to e-liquid
Wax is an active extract of legal cannabis, also referred to as Butane hash oil (BHO). Its waxy texture gives the name “Wax,” with which it is commonly known. Wax exists in different forms ranging from yellow-colored live resins to the dark-colored waxes. Any form of wax you can access can be turned to e-liquid and stored in the vape tank. E-liquid is one of the forms of THC (TetraHydroCannabinol). It remains one of the favorite ways to consume cannabis. It is easy to prepare and as well as saves costs. Since vaping stands to be a better choice compared to smoking, cannabis lovers always want to have more of it. With the aid of Wax Liquidizer, you can now make your THC e-liquid. This article describes our Do-it-yourself THC e-liquid method. It has numerous benefits, and you cannot resist the urge to try this yourself.
Turn wax to e-liquid using the combination of liquidizers such as Terpenes and cannabis concentrate in the form of wax. Most of the pre-filled vape cartridges you buy in dispensaries are made of concentrates that are not pure cannabis as widely believed. So you may create a world of your own with your own hands. This is the highest level of customization, control, and cost-saving technique.
- It’s essential to use the wax liquidizer properly so that the desired end product will be obtained. Follow the direction of the wax liquidizer’s company as written on the container also to avoid errors.
- Since it is a Do-it-yourself method, you may need to make some adjustments where necessary.
- With the boiling method, make sure you start at a low temperature first and raise the temp as needed. Now you are good to go! Enjoy your discreet vaping experience!
Materials for Preparation
The most indispensable prerequisite in making your e-liquid apart from the raw material is the wax liquidizer. It helps to create a stable mix that never separates. You also need the raw material and heat source. Any forms/grade of wax at all is usable. Your liquidizer could be natural terpenes or any other branded wax liquidizer from manufacturers. The microwave is the best tool to use in heating your mixture. You may also consider other heat sources, especially if you want to use the boiling method. Check Terpenes for sale here.
Method 1: Boiling
- Add the wax liquidizer to the wax in the ratio 2:1. If you expect thick liquid, you can mix in the ratio 1:1.
- Heat the mixture in boiling water for about 3 minutes. You can use your towel for insulation to prevent burn.
- Remove from the microwave and stir to have a homogeneous mix.
- Transfer your e-liquid from your mixing container to your vape using the blunt tip syringe. You can also use the eyedropper to easily fill up your vape tank.
Method 2: Microwave Method
Step 1: Freeze the wax for a few minutes to solidify and then remove it from the paper.
Step 2: Moisten the tip of the microwaveable glass with a few drops of liquidizer to prevent the wax from sticking to the glass.
Step 3: Add one gram of the raw material (Wax) to the boiling glass.
Step 4: Add 2ml of Wax Liquidizer to the 1 gram of your favourite concentrate to a microwave-safe container.
Step 5: Place the mixture in the microwave for 10 seconds and heat.
Step 6: Stir the mixture until it is smooth and homogeneous.
Step 7: Using the syringe, draw the resulting e-liquid from the container and store it in your Vape pen.
Likely problems you can experience and the solutions
- Dark-colored e-liquid – This is usually due to the quality of your wax, incompatibility between your battery and cartridge, or high-temperature preparation of the e-liquid. Ensure you use high-quality wax as the raw material, use the appropriate battery for the vape cartridge and prepare your e-liquid at moderate temperature.
- The uneven end product – when your e-liquid does not have a consistent texture, this is due to extremely high temperatures or insufficient mixing. It is imperative to prepare your e-liquid at not-too-high temperature. If you’re using the microwave, your mixture should not stay more than 10 seconds. Also, ensure you mix vigorously enough until your product becomes homogeneous.