Best asset to ensure online safety – Today we cannot imagine our life without unlimited Internet access. At home, in the office, while drinking coffee in a moll, or while waiting for a bus we are used to browsing through the net, reading news, chatting with friends or settling business matters. Without proper security measures it is possible to become a victim of hackers, especially if you are using free public hotspots.
Nowadays, the problem of choosing reliable VPN provider is really acute as this service will have control over your whole life. Therefore, it is vital finding truly trustworthy service and, desirably, with no logs policy that will correspond to all requirements and expectations. Luckily, we have one in mind to offer – IPVanish has built a solid reputation due to respectful attitude to every client. Look for the ipvanish review to help you make up your mind.
One of the best services today offers following features:
- Easy to use apps for all your devices;
- 256-bit AES data encryption;
- Unlimited bandwidth;
- Strict no logs policy;
- Unlimited server switching;
- Customer support service available 24/7;
- Up to 5 simultaneous connections for your devices;
- Perfectly compatible with Windows, Mac, Android.
IPVanish offers over 40000 shared IPs and counts over 600 servers located in 60 countries around the world. These servers ensure fastest possible connection.
Distinguishing Features of an Efficient VPN Provider
It is pretty hard to make a decision and choose most suitable provider as there are a lot of worthy services available on the market. While choosing appropriate provider it is vital paying attention to following features:
- Find out in what country the company is based and what is the amount and locations of all servers;
- Pay attention to logging policy. Remember, that provider has access to your data so it is crucial choosing only trustworthy service or the one that has no logs policy;
- Learn what kind of security protocols provider uses? These protocols will provide safe connection. Widely used types include: SSL, OpenVPN, IPsec, and more;
- Pricing policy, payment options and available discounts are also worth to inquire about;
- Availability of mobile apps, filesharing, P2P, BitTorrent;
- Number of simultaneous connections is important as allows protecting multiple devices;
- Level of customer support service. Make sure this team is available 24/7.
Nowadays, there are free and paid VPN services to satisfy all clients’ needs and both of them have own benefits and flaws. One of the main benefits of free provider is that your identity is kept in secret as you don’t have to fill in any payment forms. Paid services provide better protection as well as amount of features is also wider. In any case, every customer has own requirements, therefore, will find suitable provider.