- 1 Stitch Multiple Screenshots Into Single Image
- 2 Combine Multiple Screenshots into a Single Image
- 3 (Android, iPhone)
- 3.1 Stitch It!
- 3.2 How To Combine Screenshots in Stich It App
- 3.3 Download Stitch It Android App on Mobile
- 3.4 Download Stitch It for iOS Devices
- 3.5 Features of Stitch It on Android & iOS
- 3.6 Other Apps to Combine Multiple Screenshot into Single Image
Stitch Multiple Screenshots Into Single Image
Today we are here to tell you something very important i.e, how to Stitch Multiple Screenshots Into Single Image and we are sure that you have definitely felt the need for this feature a number of times. It is often common that you take screenshots of something that is too long to fit into a smartphone screen and you felt the need to join them together so that it can make your reading easy for later purpose or is understandable to the person to whom you want to send them.
Both Android and iOS have some great options for this problem. Here we are telling you the apps that will help you to join screenshots. After reading this article, your search for how to combine a number of screenshots into a single photo will be finished and you will an awesome app to stitch multiple screenshots into single image.
Combine Multiple Screenshots into a Single Image
Stitch It! is an app for Android and iOS that helps you to make screenshots together into one long screenshot and share it with your friends instantly, or save it onto your device. You can also highlight messages you really like or hide them if there are things you don’t want others to see. Also, it is completely free to download. So, to combine a number of screenshots into a single photo, you must follow steps that are too easy.
How To Combine Screenshots in Stich It App
- TAKE screenshots of your text message.
- CROP screenshots together into one seamless image.
- EDIT out any private information on the redacted page.
- SHARE with the world using a number of sharing options!
Download Stitch It Android App on Mobile
- Download for Android: Stitch It! – Screenshot Editor
Overview of Stitch It on Android
- Developer: Lucky Bunny LLC
- Size: Vary to Devices
- Version: 1.1.20
- Rating: 3.8 / 5
Download Stitch It for iOS Devices
- Download for iOS: Stitch It! – Edit & share screenshots! – Combining screengrabs as a seamless vertical collage!
Overview of Stitch It on iOS
- Developer: Lucky Bunny LLC
- Size: 18.2 MB
- Version: 2.2.1
- Rating: 3.5 / 5
Features of Stitch It on Android & iOS
- Stitch the seams together easily using transparent overlay crop tool.
- Two redact “ink” styles: freeform and locked-in horizontal.
- Automatically saves every Stitch It! image to your photo library.
- Upload your image directly to an unlisted URL on imgur.com.
- Sharing through WhatsApp, email, text message, Reddit, or any app that utilizes your photo library.
- All sound FX made with Jacob’s mouth! Cameron added a ‘disable’ feature.
Other Apps to Combine Multiple Screenshot into Single Image
There are a number of other apps for doing the same task but we have provided you the best. If you want, you can also try Stitch & Share: big screenshot for Android and Tailor – Screenshot Stitching for iOS.
This app saves a lot of time by neatly stitching multiple screenshots into one image. The stitching process is not a big task. You just need to spend a few seconds cropping the screen grabs if required and organize them with a drag and drop in the right sequence. Click Confirm and you are done. The combined single image will get automatically saved in your photo gallery.