When we search for any query on Google, we get some links that are no more beneficial to us or anyone. The same thing happened to me, I got some links on the web with my name so I decided to remove them from Google SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages). It’s easy to do but you must have clarity about the link and content.
How To Request to Remove an Outdated Content from Google
- Please open this URL – https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/removals
- Here you will get an input text field box. Please paste the link that you find outdated or with any illegal activity on Google.
- Click on ‘Request Removal’
- Now, Google will analyze your URL and you will be asked 2-3 questions about this link.
- After final confirmation, You will get a message for content removal.
If Google founds you correct, Google will remove the requested URL from it’s SERPs. You must wait for 3-5 days. If it’s not removed, you will get a message with the problem that’s why the link was not removed from SERPs.
Useful Tricks –
- How To Save Instagram Story in Android – Instagram Smart Story Saver
- Best WiFi Hacking Apps 2018 – Top Android Apps To Hack WiFi Password
Last Words – This was an official method to request a removal of outdated content from Google searches. If you have any query, please drop a comment below. We will reply you as soon as possible.