Simply, when a user open command prompt in windows, it opens with its default version. If You want to open Command Prompt with Administrator rights, You have to open it with ‘ Run as Administrator or admin’. In windows 7 and earlier version, it was simple to open command prompt as administrator but in Windows 8, 8.1 and 10, its different to open Command prompt as administrator.
How To Open Command Prompt as Administrator
Normally, when we open command prompt in any version of windows, it opens with its default setting that looks like this – C:User_Name> (default).
Also Read – Free Alexa Rank Checker Tool 2017- Global Rank, Keywords, Traffic and Competitors
Open Command Prompt as Administrator in Windows 8, 8.1 and 10
1) Firstly press WINkey+X combination.
2) Now will find a list of various functions windows.
3) Find Command Prompt (Admin) in above list and click.
4) A window will be pop up with command C:WINDOWSsystem32>
Also Read –
- Top Secrets About Carding – Amazon Carding Trick 2017
- How To Enable Fingerprint Gestures on Any Android Phone [Hidden Trick]
- How To Hack WiFi User Login & Password – Bypass Xfinity Wifi Username & Password
- Xfinity WiFi Router Login Hack – Free Xfinity WiFi Username and Password
Last words – Some software and apps needs to be opened in command prompt as administrator so guys, this article will help you in this case. If you have any query or doubt, please feel free to drop a comment in below comment box, we will reply you as soon as possible.