Hi all, Today we are here to tell you something very interesting. You might be unaware of the fact that if you want to perform some calculations then no longer you need any physical calculator or any app for calculation. You can easily perform your calculation with the help of Google Calculator. You can use the calculator for any math problem you want to solve, like calculating the tip at a restaurant, making graphs, or solving geometry problems.
Features of Online Calculator in Browser
Calculations you can do
- Value of physical constants
- Base and representative conversion
How to Graph Equations in Browser
A user can graph complicated equations quickly on Google. Just enter your functions into the search box and you will get your answer within a second. Check out this sample – Click Here
- To plot multiple functions together, please separate all the formulas with a comma.
- To explore the function in more detail, zoom in and out and pan across the plane.
Functions you can graph
- 3D graphs (for desktop browsers that support WebGL)
How to Open Calculator in Browser – Android, iPhone, Desktop
#1 To open the calc in the browser you need to simply type “calculator” in the search bar and the calculator will get opened.
#2 You can now perform your calculations.
- One thing to bring to your notice is that when you will type calculator in the mobile browser then you will get a simple calculator.
- On the other hand, when you perform the mentioned task on the desktop, you will get a scientific calculator. So, you are getting additional benefit by typing “calculator” on your desktop or laptop.
How To Open Geometry Calculator in Browser
#1 To open the geometry calculator in the browser, open Google and just type any query like –
- Area of Circle – check here
- Law of sines and cosines
- Pythagorean theorem
- Surface area
#2 Now, enter any value in text-box and hit enter.
#3 You will get all your answers on the go with Google Calculator.
Wrapping up the Article – Now, you can all basic calculations without any physical calculator with the help of Google. I hope you loved this article. If you enjoyed this article, don’t forget to share it with your friends.