If you are planning to launch a new business in 2021, there is much to consider; some would say this is not a good time to set up a new business, yet fortune favours the brave and if you’ve done your homework, there’s every reason to expect a degree of success. There are, however, pitfalls when you enter into the mysterious world of SEO, and with that in mind, here are some digital marketing mistakes that you should avoid at all costs.
- Failing to Carry Out Market Research – It isn’t simply a question of throwing money at the campaign; any of the best SEO agencies in Bangkok have an array of powerful SEO tools and they tailor their services to suit the client. Part of the agency’s job is to carry out a digital audit, which enables the agency to put together aggressive digital marketing, and should you approve, the work can begin.
- Choosing an Unsuitable Provider – If, for example, you run a local business, the SEO that you need should be location-based; it is pointless aiming at markets that you aren’t able to deliver; check the history of the SEO agency and take a look at their client list, which should contain some well-known names. This is a performance-based industry and any good agency would be able to furnish you with some referral customers who are happy with the outcome, which gives you peace of mind.
- Insufficient Budget – Let’s face it, you do need a monthly budget for digital marketing; ask the agency what they would consider a minimum monthly investment. One must be realistic when setting a marketing budget and you do need to speculate to accumulate; once you see a healthy return in terms of web traffic, you will be motivated to continue the campaign.
- Ignoring Social Media – Ignore social media at your peril, as this is the most productive marketing platform for every type of business. If you have yet to create accounts with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tik-Tok, this is something to remedy asap. Once you hand over control of facebook advertising agency and all your social media accounts, the experts work their magic and you will notice more and more users following your pages.
- Ceasing the Campaign – You can’t expect overnight success; it might take a few months for optimum results, so do give it time. Investing in good SEO means being in for the long haul and the agency might change their strategies at any time, as they are constantly monitoring the results. Click here for travel advice if you are planning a trip to Thailand.
When looking at digital marketing agencies, pay attention to their client list, which should contain a few well-known names and this is a very positive sign. It is wise to ask several providers to put a proposal together and you can compare cost and content, making sure to choose the best overall package.