If you want to get rid of the apps on the Bluestaks, then it’s done in two simple ways. Firstly, using the BlueStacks Settings you can get rid of those apps. Secondly, using Advanced Settings and both of them are quite easy to perform. In this article you will find details about How To Uninstall Apps On Bluestacks.
What Is Bluestacks
Firstly, bluestacks is an emulator which in which you can play or use Android Application On your computer. For using Bluestacks you will need a computer with a good configuration. Most of the people install lots of games and application on their Bluestacks. Bluestacks take your gaming experience to the next level of gaming. If you want to download the best Bluestacs games then, Click Here.
How To Uninstall Apps On Bluestacks
Using BlueStacks Settings
- Open BlueStacks: Open any app from the apps folder in the Library or using the icon to start BlueStacks.
- Go to BlueStacks Settings: Select All Apps from the top-right side of the screen to open the App Drawer. Whereas, select the BlueStacks Settings to open the settings menu.
- Select Manage Applications to see the installed apps. The menu will display all the installed apps and allows you to:
- Delete apps: Selecting this option will initiate the uninstalling procedure of the app.
- Select the Delete option (trash icon) to uninstall the application: Select the trash icon on the row of the app you wish to uninstall
- Confirm your decision: A pop-up box will appear asking you to confirm your decision to uninstall the app. Select Continue to uninstall the app.
- Wait till a horizontal red line appears striking the app name: As soon as the app is uninstalled, a red horizontal line appears on the name of the app indicating that the app has successfully uninstalled. Whereas, a pop-up balloon appears on the taskbar informing that the app has been uninstalled.
Using Advanced Settings
- Open BlueStacks Settings: Open the app drawer and select BlueStacks Settings to open the settings menu.
- Select Advanced Settings from the menu: Select Advanced Settings from the bottom of the menu to open the Android settings.
- Select Apps from the Advanced Settings menu: This option comes under the ‘Device’ subsection of the menu.
- Select the app which you want to uninstall from the ‘Downloaded’ category: When you select ‘Apps’ from the menu, a window is opened which sorts the apps on the basis of downloaded apps, running apps and apps which are stored in the SD card. Swipe the screen to get into the ‘Downloaded’ category and select the app you wish to uninstall.
- Select Uninstall to start the process: Uninstall button is on the top-right side of the screen below the name of the app.
- Confirm your decision: As soon as you select the ‘Uninstall’ option, a dialog box will appear asking, “Do you want to uninstall this app?”. Select OK to uninstall the app.
These are the methods that you can use to Uninstall Apps On Bluestacks. If you have any queries or any other method that you would like to add up then you can feel free to drop it in the comment section below in this article. In fact, there are many how-to which you can use in your daily life. Also, you can recommend these to your friends and family.