Today, when I opened my WhatsApp in my android mobile then it showed me some terms & conditions and I ignored them and tapped on “agree”. After few minutes I got a news about “WhatsApp Shared 1 Billion users data with Facebook including name, phone number, types of status and much more. So I worried about this. Then I Decided to stop sharing data from my account. I used a trick for this and trick is here about “how to stop sharing WhatsApp Phone Number with Facebook“. Read more WhatsApp Tricks…
|How To Stop WhatsApp Data Sharing|
How Works User Data For Facebook and Third Party
A user adds all personal information on social sites to introduce himself and sometime he/she posted some fake words. Website stores all the data and use the same data to share with third parties for generate more money. Third party buys information according to its needs. For ex- A college can buy user data from Facebook who studies in specific class to communicate for admission in that college.
If You Tapped on “Agree”, don’t worry
How To Stop Sharing WhatsApp Mobile / Phone Number With Facebook
So, here is an official trick to stop your WhatsApp Data being Shared with face Facebook. You can stop this thing at anytime with the help o this trick. Let’s start…
- Open your ‘WhatsApp‘ Application.
- Go to WhatsApp ‘Setting’ tab.
- Select ‘Account’ tab.
- Now, you have a ‘Green Button’ and “Agree” button also like this image –
- Just change the button and turn off it or disable it and then you will get something like this –
Change Green Button to white
- Another way, you can also uncheck the box as shown in this image –
- Now you disagreed to WhatsApp T&Cs in which your data will be shared with Facebook.
- Done! you stopped your data to be shared with Facebook.