- 1 Method 1: Uncover / See Hidden Friend List of Your Friend on Facebook with Friend Mapper Extension
- 2 Method 2: Find A Common Friend Between You And Your Target User
- 3 Method 3: Find A Mutual Friend Between Your Target User And Another FB User
- 4 Method 4: How to See Someone’s Hidden Facebook Friend List
Facebook has surely been the largest social media platform in the world with over a billion users across the globe. It is getting bigger and bigger every passing day with new updates for security and privacy being launched almost every month. One of these updates launched by Facebook not only includes hiding your friend list from the general public, but it also includes hiding it from your friends. If you have hidden your friend list even from your friends than your friends will only be able to see your mutual friends and vice versa.
- Best 30+ Android Hacking Apps & Tools (Hacking 2018 Edition)
- Solution For Whatsapp Error On Windows Phone Can’t Connect
- The Ultimate Twitter Guide – Part 2
However, it might happen that you need to search for a friend’s hidden friend list that he or she has set to private when you are searching for a person who is a friend of your friend.
Hence if you are thinking about searching for your friend’s hidden friend list then you will need to do a Graph Search on Facebook. The criteria for Graph Search is that you and the target profile should have at least one mutual friend so that you can get access to the hidden friend list. Are you finding it difficult? No worries, here is a Graph Search performed by Google Chrome Extension.
Method 1: Uncover / See Hidden Friend List of Your Friend on Facebook with Friend Mapper Extension
To get access to someone’s private friend list you need to follow the steps shown below:
- Add Facebook Friend Mapper Extension to your Google Chrome Browser.
- After adding this Extension, reload the Facebook and you will get a new tab on the Facebook profile of your friend named “Reveal Friends“
- All you need to do is Click on Reveal Friends and it will start scanning for their private friend list, it may take time depending on how long their friend list is.
- After scanning it will show you the Facebook IDs of all their friends in a pop-up window.
After completing these steps you can get access to your friend’s hidden friend list and search for the person you are looking for but it won’t show the names, so you will have to guess it by looking at the profile pictures.
It is important for you to have Google Chrome installed because it’s a Google Chrome Extension as well as have at least one mutual friend with the targeted profile.
How Facebook Friend Mapper Extension Works? OR See Hidden Friend List Manually
As told earlier that extension works a Graph Search on Facebook by using the Facebook ID of your friend and the ID of one of your mutual friend.
After completing the process you can see their common friends. However, you won’t see the complete list and you will have to do the Graph Search again and again to view the complete list.
It can become very difficult and tiring to do the process manually, so to ease up things for you, consider a script written in Google Chrome Extension.
Method 2: Find A Common Friend Between You And Your Target User
- Go to the Facebook profile of your common friend and your target profile.
- Create an URL as seen below to get the mutual friends between you and the target user.
https://www.Facebook.com/ Your target username/friends?and=Your mutual friends.g. : https://www.facebook.com/nitinanks/friends?and=01301023010310
Method 3: Find A Mutual Friend Between Your Target User And Another FB User
- Open this link https://www.facebook.com/find-friends/browser/?ref=tn
- Scroll down and on the right sidebar find the mutual friend option.
- Now type your target’s name and select the friend profile from the list.