Here is a Trick To Remove Footer Credits or Footer Links In Blogger Template Without Redirecting To Any Website or Link
How To Remove Footer Credits or Links In Blogger Template Simple Trick
2) With The Help of CSS
The second method is adding a short code in css of the template. And you can easily hide the credit or footer link via CSS. This method is very simple and takes less than 2 minutes. So every blogger prefer to add css code in template coding. We will also discuss CSS Method to remove or hide footer links from templates.
Steps To Remove Footer Credits or Links In Blogger Template With CSS
- Go to Blogger.com
- Open your blog.
- Select ‘Template’ > ‘Edit HTML’
- Now, search for ‘footer’ or ‘credits’ in template code.
- Now you will see something look like this-
- Now, add style=’visibility:hidden’ where credits are written in image or your template like this image-
- You can add this code with that element id what you want to hide from the template
- Click ‘Save’.
|Default Template Code|
- How To Check Your Website is Mobile Friendly Or Not?
- How To Set AdSense Page Level Ads For Mobile Sites To Get Huge Amount Daily
- How To Add Facebook Popup Like Box Widget (Blogger, Tutorial)
- Top 30 Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog or Website
- Best Tips To Index A Website In Google Search Engine (Within 24 Hours)
- How To Add Alexa Rank Widget To Blogger and Improve Website Ranking
Last Words –