Today, HowToCrazy is here to tell you How To Recover Disabled Facebook Account. Facebook is one of the most popular social networking websites in the World. There are millions of users who are using Facebook. But, sometimes Facebook disable our account due to many reasons. Many people have created lots of fake accounts on Facebook. So Facebook has increased its security. As an effect of this Facebook is ending up disabling many real accounts as well.
How To Recover Disabled Facebook Account
So, if you have done anything which is violating Facebook terms and conditions, then you can’t recover your account. But If you have not done any activity which is against Facebook policies then you can easily recover your acount. If you have an issue with photo tag verification, please follow this method and you can easily bypass facebook photo tag verification easily.
Temporarily Blocked and Permanently Blocked Facebook Account
If your account is is in disabled state, then whenever you try to log in it will display a message – ‘Account disabled’. You can easily regain Facebook account access back in this condition by the method which we will discuss in below section. Here are some examples due to which your account may get blocked:
- Posting content that doesn’t follow the Facebook Terms.
- Using a fake name.
- Impersonating someone.
- Continuing behavior that’s not allowed on Facebook by violating our Community Standards.
- Contacting other people for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, dating or other conduct that’s not allowed.
- Or even if some people report badly about your profile, then there are chances for Facebook staff to officially disable your account.
In another case, if your account is permanently disabled, it will show you that your account is permanently disabled. In this situation, you will never get your account back.
Screenshots of Few Facebook Disabled Accounts
How to Recover a Disabled Facebook Account?
1. If you think that your Facebook account was disabled by mistake, then you can recover your account by submitting an appeal, by clicking on the following link:
2. Now enter your name, registered email which you used on the account and attach a valid original govt. ID proof with same name & DOB on it.
Govt. ID Proofs That Facebook supports (Valid)
- Green Card, Residence Permit or Immigration Papers
- Birth Certificate
- Voter ID Card
- Personal or Vehicle Insurance Card
- Marriage Certificate
- Official Name Change Paperwork
For those who haven’t any ID’s from above and are Below 18
- Credit card
- Utility bill
- School or work ID
- Library card
- Bus card
3. Now, Enter all the necessary details correctly in the form and at the last, click on the Send button.
4. It will successfully Submit your form for Review and show you the message “Form Submitted Successfully“.
It is not confirmed that your account will surely be recovered after submitting an appeal to Facebook, but if your profile name and details are legal and you haven’t violated Facebook terms then your account will surely recover within 3-4 Days after submitting an appeal to Facebook. If you have any other query or need help with your account, please visit the Facebook help center.
Always Remember: Only one time you should submit your proof and wait until facebook reactivates it, So after you submit your proofs, check your emails daily which you have connected to your Facebook account until a week. They may send you details about your account activation process or you can simply log in to your facebook account so that you can know whether it is still inactive. Some people submit proofs more than one time or daily which is completely against the rules, only one time you should submit the proof.
Also if you try to submit wrong details or duplicate govt ID proof, Facebook disables your account permanently. Because never forgot, It’s Facebook, not a little site, you can’t make them fool and attach a valid Govt. ID proof and wait for a reply from Facebook.
So, this is all how we can regain facebook account access. This is a very simple trick to recover your account. All you need is an original govt. ID proof, details of your account, and you can simply recover your disabled account. If Your Facebook account is permanently disabled then, don’t try to send appeal because you can’t recover the permanently disabled Facebook account. You just need to submit your govt ID proof with some details and wait for a reply. Facebook will send you a reply, saying that within 2-3 Days they will recover your account. It isn’t sure that your account will be definitely recovered but if you have all the correct details about you. If you are using a fake name or something then forget your account. So try your luck and let us know via comment box.