Apple’s iPhone is he more popular every year, devices running iOS are considered secure and safe. Since its launch in 2007, IPhone has been on of the top market leaders In the world smartphone market. Although there are a number of other iOS devices iPhone has been the flagship brand in Apple products.
No matter which device you have, losing data is quite painful. If you ever accidentally deleted or lost valuable data on your iPhone, It is very hard it to recover data. For Desktops & Windows Devices there are many Software tools that you can find. But when it comes to iOS devices, there are very few apps that you can actually trust. One of the solutions that you can have is CleverFiles DiskDrill. We have been testing this application for a week and we must say that this might really come hand. So if you want to Recover Deleted Files from iPhone or any other iOS device then this is it.
For you not to get confused, CleverFiles is the company behind the application/software DiskDrill. So now, let us see how to use DiskDrill and Recover your files from iPhone and other any iOS devices.
How To Recover Deleted Files From iOS using DiskDrill ?
Before you know about Recovering files from DiskDrill, you must know that this software application can be used on either Windows or macOS. So compatibility is not an issue here. Apart from you can also recover external devices like iPods, iPad, and other external devices.
- Steps 1: Foremost thing is to launch the application.
- Step 2: Once the application is launched, it will show all the devices connected to your system. Select the Drive or Device that you want to recover data.
- Step 3: Once you have selected the Drive/Device, click on Recover.
- Step 4: After you click on Recover, you will see the list of all the files which were deleted. Now select the file you want to recover. You can select multiple files and recover them together.
Top Features of DiskDrill by CleverFiles
- It is available for Windows as well as macOS,
- You can delete Duplicate Files after you recover. This will help you from creating duplicate files,
- Supports more than 200 file formats,
- Other important features like Mac Cleanup, Monitor Disk health, Data Backup, and more.
- Recovers internal as well as external devices.
Disk Drill can also cleans up duplicate files on our iPhone. Disk Drill is available as a free download and also in Pro and Enterprise Editions. Pricing details are available from this link: DiskDrill pro version pricing information
Substantial Price discounts are available for upgrades and government and non-profit organisations.
Disk Drill 3 can recover data from iOS devices with a lot of storage without an iTunes backup by creating one of its own. For these iOS devices with a lot of storage this process can take several hours. Recovery happens fairly quick though. We have also observed that Disk Drill scans your entire iCloud Photo Library, and you can’t choose to ignore it. But all-in-all it’s a great product.