I think you tried a lot of methods to recover deleted data from memory card. Don’t worry, I am sharing a method which is 100% working and verified. I will recommend you to download an external software to recover deleted media files and documents. In this post I will share everything to recover deleted files from SD Memory Card.
How To Recover Deleted Data From SD Memory Card
Here, I am going to share an external software for Windows and Mac. MiniTool PowerData Recovery is the only software that we found useful on internet to recover deleted files from SD Memory card.
Overview of MiniTool PowerData Recovery
- Supported Device
- Hard Drive – Digital Camera, Camcorder, SSD
- External Disk – Music Player, CD/DVD, Video Player
- USB Drive – Memory Card/Stick, Pen Drive, Other Storage Media
- RAID – Micro Card, CF/SD Card, Other Storage Media
- Supported Device
- File Types
- Document – DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, PDF, CWK, HTML/HTM, INDD, EPS, etc
- Image – JPG/JPEG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, RAF, SR2, MRW, DCR , WMF, DNG, ERF, RAW, SWF, SVG etc.
- Video – AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, MKV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, MPEG etc.
- Audio – AIF/AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, APE, MID/MIDI, OGG, AAC, RealAudio, VQF etc.
- Email – PST, DBX, EMLX, etc.(from Outlook, Outlook Express etc.)
How MiniTool PowerData Recovery Software works with Devices
Do you know why all storage devices provide less storage to store data than its actual size? That space is used to keep your important files and media files to recover later if needed. That’s why recovery software recover deleted data from any storage devices.
Deleted Data Recovery from SD Memory Card with Software Download
I tried a lot of methods and software available on internet to recover my deleted files but I found some software useful that is mentioned above and now explaining steps to recover your deleted files.
- Download MiniTool PowerData Recovery software for Windows or MAC
- Install this software into your PC and run the wizard.
- Now, plug in your SD Memory card into your PC or laptop.
- You will get a welcome message on your screen.
- Click on ‘next’ button and proceed.
- Select your memory card or choose Memory Card letter (see in My PC). If you don’t get your SD memory card, please refresh the list and then select.
- Now, you have multiple option that you can recover like audio files, pictures, videos or documents etc. Please select and click on ‘next’ button.
- It will ask you to choose your destination folder where all recovered files will be saved in your PC.
- It will start to scan your memory card and you will get all information on your screen about files and processing.
- After scanning, you will get whole data that you wanted to recover, please select files or folder.
- Click on ‘save’ button and all your files will be saved in your destination folder.
Conclusion – If you have any query or want full version of MiniTool PowerData recovery software, please drop a comment below and then Join our WhatsApp Broadcast List to get instant reply from our team.