Normally we setup/install windows in our system by CD or DVD but there are some chances to face some errors in setting up windows due to scratches on CD or DVD. So its recommended to install windows through a bootable pen drive. Creating a bootable pendrive is not hard, its very easy and faster & than CD or DVD to install Windows. It is one of the most common ways to install windows using a bootable pendrive. It needs a software called PowerISO that is very ease to use.Here is full tutorial taht will help to setup windows from USB drive. Let’s Start…
Bootable and Windows Installation:
1. Start PowerISO, Download From here
2. Insert the USB drive into USB port which you want to make bootable.
3. In PowerISO, choose the menu “Tools”
4. Choose “Create Bootable USB Drive” (see image).
|Bootable USB Drive|
5. Sometimes, it will ask you to run PowerISO as Administrator. Run as Administrator and repeat step 1 to 4.
6. After opening a pop up, click on “…” button. Select the iso file of Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10 (see image).
|Windows Source File|
7. Select “Destination USB Drive” list if multiple USB drives are connected to the computer and select your desired USB drive or Pen drive (see image).
|Destination USB Drive|
8. Choose the proper writing method. “USB-HDD” is recommended.
9. Click “Start” button to start creating windows 7 / 8 bootable USB drive.
10. It will ask you to format/overwrite all your USB’s data to create bootable (see Image).
Confirm it and it will start its process for creation.
Your are Done!
1. Reboot the system.
2. While booting (before Windows starts loading), get into the BIOS by hitting F1 or F2 or Delete or ESC (according to your BIOS or see start screen carefully to notice your hotkey)
3. Go to the section that contains your boot devices.
4. If your USB drive plugged in, the USB drive should be listed. Promote your USB drive to the primary boot device.
4. Save all changes and Exit from the BIOS configuration.
You are Done!
2. Make changes in your BIOS setting by above process (step 2).
3. Restart your system and press any key when you notice that your system is aksing for it (if ask).
4. Most of the time, it will auto start to boot your system through USB drive if you have selected BIOS Primary boot device as USB drive.
You are all Done!
This tutorial is all about ” how to create an USB pen drive to bootable”. The above step by step guide works with Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 only. If you face any error, Contacts us or Whatsapp us on 09897033994