How To Increase JIO 4G Internet Speed upto 5 MBPS / Working VPN Tricks To Get 5MBPS Speed in JIO 4G Sim
Trick #1 – Increase Reliance JIO 4G Internet Speed With APN (Access Point Name)
- Firstly, download a configure file from below links-
- Name – HowToCrazy.com
- APN – jionet
- APN Type – Default
- Proxy – Not Set
- Port – Not Set
- Username – Not Set
- Password – Not Set
- Server – www.google.com
- MMSC – Not Set (blank)
- MMS proxy – Not Set (blank)
- MMS port – Not Set (blank)
- MCC – 405
- MNC – 857 or 863 or 874
- Authentication type – Not Set (blank)
- APN Protocol – IPv4/IPv6
Trick – #2 Increase JIO 4G Internet Speed while using VPN Method
- Firstly, download Uc Mini from below links
- And Snap Vpn from here or VPN master from below link
- Now, download any mp3 file or any video in UC Mini.
- Pause that download file & open Snap VPN in your android mobile phone.
- Now, connect to ‘India’ Server & Resume that download file in UC Mini.
- Again pause the download file in UC Mini and open snap vpn in android mobile.
- Disconnect Snap VPN and Reconnect it to ‘France’ Server.
- Resume that download file in UC Mini.
- Again pause the download file and open snap vpn again.
- Lastly, disconnect VPN & connect it Back to ‘India’ server.
- Finally, open UC Mini and see your download speed.
Note – If you are still not getting Speed then Connect to ‘Singapore’ Server. If you still not getting Speed then Connect & Check Downloading speed from each Server.
Download Modified VPN