Windows 10 Bootable USB is one of the most important things that we need while installing new operating systems. Earlier most of the users used to install Windows with the help of CDs/DVDs. Sadly, but true CD/DVDs are now out of trends. Most of the people don’t know much about how to bootable the USB and ends up doing it in the wrong way. After reading this complete article, you will know How To Create Windows 10 Bootable USB.
Why You Need Windows 10 Bootable USB
Bootable Pendrive acts as a supporter of a computer when it misbehaves. Sometimes when your PC or lappy lag very much and can’t handle to load Windows OS then Bootable Pendrive comes into the picture. Bootable Pendrive is mainly used to upgrade Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. When windows come across any virus or any other issue then it helps in the clean reinstallation of OS without any error or fault.
How To Create Windows 10 Bootable USB
So the simplest method is to Create Windows 10 Bootable USB from ISO file with the help of Poweriso or Rufus tool which takes hardly 15 minutes to complete the process. To make bootable USB you need at least 4 GB USB Pen Drive For Windows 7 and 8 GB for Windows 8/10. So, get ready to get top 3 solutions on how to make bootable Pendrive with simple steps. Nowadays, Microsoft its self create the USB bootable with Windows 10.
ISO to USB Bootable
This is a common query that users search on Google.com, so I am writing the best methods to create a bootable pen drive from ISO to USB. I am going to write 3 tools that can convert ISO to USB bootable easily and there is nothing hard to understand. So, sit relax and get ready to have your bootable USB in your hand.
Using USB Bootable Software
- Step 1: Download Power ISO tool.
- Step 2: Install and Start Power ISO tool.
- Step 3: Insert Your USB Drive.
- Step 4: From Menu, select Tools > Create Bootable USB drive. The Create Bootable USB Drive dialog will popup. It will ask to run Power ISO as an administrator, just allow the permission & Click Ok.
- Step 5: After allowing permission another dialog box will pop up with the name Create Bootable USB Drive.
- Step 6: Now in Create Bootable USB Drive dialog box under Image file choose the correct path of ISO file destination. “Check Below ScreenShot For All Default Settings.”
- Step7: Choose the correct destination USB drive if more then one is in use at a time.
- Step 8: Choose the proper writing method. USB-HDD is recommended.
- Step 9: Make sure you don’t have any important documents or files in your Pendrive. Create a backup for your Pendrive otherwise, you will lose all your data.
- Step 10: After applying the above settings, click the Start button to get your Bootable Pendrive.
Create Windows 7 Bootable USB
As we mentioned above to create the Windows 10 Bootable USB using PowerISO, the process is the same in RUFUS. You need to have .iso file and Rufus application in your desktop or laptop. Then simply follow the on-screen instructions and you get your Windows 7 bootable USB in 3 steps only. For more info, please have a look at this screenshot:
How to Boot From USB
After getting a bootable USB, it is time to boot from USB. But some computer users don’t know how to boot from USB. So, to boot from USB, you need to know about your desktop or laptop. When you start your system, please press ESC or DEL a few times before getting the system logo on the screen. In some systems, these keys don’t work, so try to press F2 or F10. If these keys don’t work on your PC or laptop, please find the solution over the internet with your brand mode.
These are the steps for How To Create Windows 10 Bootable USB. If you have any queries or any other steps that you would like to add up in this list then you can feel free to drop it in the comment section below in this article. Also, here are the step by step guide for How To Create Windows 10 Bootable USB