As you know everyone wants to bypass wifi login page to access the Internet without paying any money. So for those people, we are sharing Xfinity WiFi username and password bypass article that is how to hack Xfinity WiFi password. Before starting this guide on Comcast Xfinity WiFi, we want to clear one thing that there is no hacking or malicious link in this article. So, feel safe and start reading.
Disclaimer – There is no hacking content, and we are not sharing any malicious link. We are sharing conventional method.
Xfinity WiFi Login Hack – Xfinity Wifi Free Trial Hack
WiFi is famous for the fastest Internet speed in schools and colleges as well. After getting a lot of requests, we are here to share an article about how to bypass Xfinity WiFi login page. After reading this guide, you will be able to avoid wifi login page where you have to enter username and password. Almost, this type of securities is set up in schools, colleges, hotels, and universities. So, everyone wants to break this security to enjoy free wifi access.
Before starting this guide, please connect your Android mobile phone or Windows PC to a working Internet connection. You must have an Application on your Android phone, and if you are going to enjoy on Windows PC, you must download a software on your PC as well.
How To Bypass Xfinity WiFi User Login Username and Password using Psiphon App
1. Firstly, download Psiphon App on android or windows (Select where you want to access free internet without login page).
2. Install Psiphon3 on your android mobile or windows system from the official website. You can search on Google also for the same site.
3. Connect your device to WiFi which requires username and password to access (no need to input username or password).
4. Run Psiphon3 (you must be connected) on your android or windows PC to bypass its login page.
5. It will ask you to “Tunnel Whole Device” or “Psiphon Only.”
6. Choose “Whole Tunnel Device.” Confirm “OK.”
7. If you are connected to any WiFi already, Psiphon will detect connected WiFi and starts to bypass its privacy and “P” will blink on your notification area (wait for few seconds only until it connects you).
8. After successful connection, it will notify you by giving a fixed “P” on the notification area.
You are all done!
Note – Once you shut down your computer or exit from the application, Psiphon3 will be disconnected and you need to do the above procedure again. if you don’t want to be disconnected just put your computer in sleep or hibernate mode to enjoy interrupted service.