Hi friends, today HowToCrazy is here to tell you How To Add Places To Google Maps. You can publicly add places, like a business or landmark, to the map. On some devices, you can also add the address of a house or apartment. You can do this on both the mobile version and the desktop version of Google Maps. If you have a business that you want to add to Google Maps then registering the business with Google will help you to do add it to places as well.
Here is some example of Our Places/Businesses
- HowToCrazy – Internet Shop – Click Here
- Shani Deshwal – Computer Engineer – Click Here
- TechDost – Software Company – Click Here
How To Add your Business Location To Google Maps
Method 1: On Mobile (Android & iOS)
Step1: Open Google Maps app.
.Step2: Tap three lines on the upper left corner of the screen.
Step3: Now scroll down and click on “Add a missing place”.
Step4: Now, select the type of place you want to add i.e., Business or landmark OR House or Apartment.
Step5: It will take you to the “Add a place” page.
Step6: Now add the place name, address, and category. Add the complete address including city, state, and ZIP code, it will be easy for Google to locate the address accurately.
Step7: You can also add other additional information including phone no, website and hours.
Step8: Finally tap on send in the top-right corner of the screen. It will submit your request to Google. You should receive an email regarding whether or not your submission was accepted within two weeks.
Method 2: How To Add your Business Location To Google Maps on Desktop
Step1: Go to https://www.google.com/maps in your browser. You must be signed in using your Gmail id before continuing further.
Step2: Now click on three lines on the top-left corner of the page.
Step3: A pop-up will come out. Here scroll down to find “Add a missing place” and click on it.
Step4: It will open up a new pop-up to Add a place. Here you need to enter Name, Address, and Category.
Step5: If you want you can also add additional information that contains Phone, Website and Hours.
Step6: Finally click on “Submit”. As long as the place that you entered doesn’t already exist in Google Maps, doing so will submit a request for addition to Google. You should receive an email confirming whether or not your place was added within a couple of weeks.
Benefits Of Adding Business To Google Maps
- As we all know that Google is the biggest brand in the world and the most widely used search engine. So as a small business owner, you can only benefit from partnering with a brand of this magnitude and it is completely free.
- Google Maps listing service is easy to manage and offers a number of features.
- With Google My Business you have the chance to outgrow your current audience and reach new customers because nowadays mostly research is done online. Whether you are writing an essay or looking for a local restaurant that serves a particular kind of food, people take their queries to the internet.
- It will advertise your business as well.
Final Words about How To Add Places To Google Maps
So if you want to add some place to Google maps whether it is your business or some colony/house/apartment then go for it. Google will review your edits and it may take some time to update your changes on the map. Google may email you about the status of your edits and may forward your questions from other people who review your edits.