Hello hackers, This article is just for you if you want to be a hacker or do something with your laptop of PC. Today I am going to share a full guide to install Kali Linux on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10. I will guide you to install Kali Linux on your windows PC or laptop. You know very well most of the hackers use Kali Linux on his PC/laptops to hack. So guys, this guide is going to be a viral trick on HowToCrazy.com
Why Kali Linux is So Famous?
As you know Kali Linux is very popular for hackers and Kali Linux is also designed for penetration testing, ethical hacking and digital forensics. Kali Linux is a gift to the world with superpower features and functions that is used to encode and decode smoothly. Kali Linux was released on March 13, 2013. Kali Linux has more than 600 penetration testing tools in it. Kali Linux is completely free to use and install and always will be free for all. Kali Linux provides its source to all if any wants, it means it is open source.
Features of Kali Linux
- More than 600 penetration testing tools included
- Free to use/install and always will be
- Completely customizable
- Open source
- Wide-ranging wireless device support
- Developed in a secure environment
- Multi-language support
How To Install Kali Linux on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Finally, I am sharing full guide for Kali Linux installation process on windows PC/Laptop. Read all below steps carefully and do same as mentioned there.
Requirements To Install Kali Linux on Windows PC/Laptop
- Windows PC or Laptop
- USB (Pen drive) with minimum space of 8 GB
- Kali Linux (.iso file) – Download Here
- PowerISO software – Download here
Full Guide To Install Kali Linux on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
- Download Kali Linux from its official website.
- if you download .iso file with lower than 3 GB, it comes without any tool.
- If you download .iso file over than 3 GB, you will get some pre-installed tools.
- Now, create your bootable USB drive with .iso file with the help of PowerISO software.
- When your USB is bootable, restart your Laptop/PC and go to your BIOS setting by pressing a particular key which depends on your computer.
- Set USB drive is preferred bootable drive and save changes.
- Again restart your PC/Laptop and press any key to boot your USB.
- Your installation process will be started soon on your windows PC/Laptop.
- Follow on screen instruction and do same to configure properly.
- After completion of installation process, configure your personal setting and save them
- That’s it!
Last words – If you are learning ethical hacking or want to hack WiFi password or crack username or bypass username page, just install Kali Linux and get rid of them. You will do most of the things easily with Kali Linux. If you have any query, just make a comment below and get instant reply from us.