As you know Xfinity WiFi has widely used a network that keeps you connected to the Internet with your computer or smartphone. Xfinity WiFi is fast Internet medium with 25 Mbps or higher. To connect with Xfinity, you must have an Xfinity WiFi hotspots near you. So, in this article, I will tell you a method that is about how to find Xfinity wifi hotspots near you.
Do you know Xfinity WiFi packages (hourly, daily, monthly, weekly or monthly) are available without subscription packages? You can purchase any above package according to your need and enjoy its fast Internet.
How To Find Xfinity WiFi Hotspots – Official Method (Update 2018)
We recommend you to download Xfinity WiFi App from Google Store or iTunes Store to find Xfinity WiFi hotspots easily nearby you or you can visit wifi.xfinity.com to find the location of nearest Xfinity wifi hotspots.
- Please visit its official website wifi.xfinity.com
- Now, you will get an option Find a Hotspot tab at the top of the page.
- Now, enter an address where you are or enter a zip code to find Xfinity wifi hotspots.
- You will get a complete list of available Xfinity wifi hotspots in this area that you entered.
- Use your Xfinity wifi username and password to connect Xfinity wifi.
- Enjoy your super fast internet on your device.
If you don’t have Xfinity wifi username and password for your connection, please read this article to find Xfinity Wifi Login Username and Password Free for your device. We have a complete tutorial to install Xfinity wifi app on your Android or iOS, you can read this tutorial.
Summary – So guys, do you want to use the super fast internet on your device? Please try to connect Xfinity WiFi hotspots through the above steps. Are you have still any query, please let us know. We will reply you as soon as possible.