Downloading your Facebook account data has been common after the big Facebook Scam. Today we are here to guide you to download your Facebook data that includes all of your photos and other related information. This Facebook data fetching can be done from any point if you are acceptable to your network. This process does not need any internet connection to access your data but will need the internet to start the process.
Note: This downloaded data can be from accessed anywhere
Make sure that during this process you will have to do the same authentication process like identifying your friends and other security questions to make sure you are the account authentic user.
Note: It is an official method that we are going to discuss here.
Your Data That Will Get Downloaded:
- Entire posts since the time of account creation.
- All your Comments
- Comments made by someone else
- Number of Liked pages, joined groups
- Log of changes done
- All chat messages
Download Your Facebook Data:
- Log in to your Facebook Account (Please use your desktop)
- Click on the ‘Setting‘ tab
- Once you click on Settings, you will see ‘General Setting‘ -> click on ‘Download A Copy‘
- A new window popped up windows will appear to Click on ‘Start My Archive‘
- Once clicked on Start my archive, Facebook will show a message “We are gathering your information & will send you an email to your registered account en it is ready to download“
- Then Click on Ok to complete the process.
Once you have gone through this process, you will get an email to your account to download your Facebook data. Remember this process might take a few hours to compile the final data in your email id.
What After you Download your Facebook Data?
Once you have successfully downloaded your data, you will find a .zip file. PFB process to take it further.m
- Extract the .zip file
- Once extracted click on “Index.html”
Once clicked on Index.Html you can access your Facebook Data without any internet connection. Do let us know in the comment below if you find this method useful.