Do you know? You can download your data from the Google products you use, like Gmail, Google calendar, search history, photos, etc. In simple steps, you can create an archive of all your Google data to keep offline for your records. There is a full tutorial to download google data for your account and safety.
How To Download Google Data Archive
Google announced that you could download an archive of all your search data with a little-known service called Google Takeout. Google Takeout is on trend since 2011. Google has been gradually adding products to Takeout, so now you can download your Google +1s post and blogs also.
Download Google Account Data in PC
1) To download your Google data, you first need to access your account settings. Click your user profile button in the top-right corner of your Google account and click on Account. Or Access directly here.
2) On Account settings page, scroll down to Account tools and then click on Download data.
3) Select Products to download by selecting them.
Note- If you want to download specific Google products only, you can go through and select each one product which you want to download.
Note- Some products have further options under their “Details.”
4) Select or deselect products.
5) For Bloggers- If you have multi-blogs, just click on the item and it will expand to show you more options.
6) The proceeding page will tell you how many products you’ve selected, and then let you customize your download format.
7) If you want to archive everything in ZIP format, then you will have no problem in opening it on any computer system.
8) Once you’ve made your choices, click “Create archive” and it will be prepared just for you.
9) When your archive is ready, you will receive an email with a download link like this-
Remember- If you go the Google Drive route, you can open the “Takeout” folder and find your new archive there.
Note- no matter the delivery method, you will still need to download your archive and open it on your computer to properly view and work with its contents.
If you open the “index.html” file, it will show you when the archive was completed, how many products it comprises, and how much space it occupies.
Ending article – So, this was an official method to download Google Data to your PC. You can download any particular product’s data to your PC or all products at a single time.