Every live streaming platform has some collection of popular shows. In the same way, many amazing shows get streamed over the Xfinity services. But, As we can’t get the collection of all movies and web series in one place. So, people have questions regarding the trick of watching shows on popular streaming channels like Disney plus, Hulu, etc. If you are searching to find a solution to watch Disney Plus on Xfinity or Espn Plus on Xfinity, you have landed on the right page.
Here we will look into some tricks and hacks to stream Disney plus shows on your Xfinity connection.
1. Merge Disney plus to Xfinity
As per the new terms and conditions of Disney plus, the company had enabled the feature to merge Disney plus on other media streaming services. The user needs to have a subscription to Disney plus to enjoy the video streaming. Disney offers a free subscription for seven days to its new customer. So, users can sign up for a new account to enjoy free streaming for seven days. You can easily do it if you are a flex or X1 customer. Use Xfinity voice remote to complete the setup and login with your new Disney plus account.
2. Use media streaming service
Another possible way to watch Disney Plus on Xfinity is by setting up the media streaming service. You can follow the below steps to know the procedure:-
Using Amazon Firestick
- First, connect the Firestick to your LED and install the app.
- Go to the main menu from the home screen; the feature is usually present on the top of the TV screen. On the left side, you will find an option to search.
- Type Disney plus on the search bar and click OK to search the app. Make sure you are connected with your Xfinity WiFi.
- Disney plus logo will be displayed on the screen with a download button below.
- Select the orange color download button to save the app successfully on your home screen.
- Now log in to the Disney plus account using a valid username and password to enjoy Xfinity live streaming services.
It is also an alternative media streaming method to watch Espn on Xfinity. All the steps are similar to the above method, like Amazon Fire Stick:
- After connecting Roku to your TV, go to the home screen of the app. Still, if you are facing a problem then click here to go to ROKU website to know the full method
- On the top left corner of the screen, you will find an option to search for apps.
- Type ESPN or Disney plus on the search bar and click OK on the Roku remote to search the application
- n.When the original Disney plus or ESPN app appears on the screen, click on the download button to install the app.
- Here you have to click on the add option separately to add the app to your home screen.
- In the same way, install the ESPN application and add it to the home screen.
- Login with valid credentials on the ESPN app to continue the live streaming services.
This step is quite easier from the above two methods.
- Open your android TV and search for Playstore.
- On the Playstore, search for Disney or ESPN as per your requirement, which you want to install.
- Make sure you are connected via WiFi to your Xfinity modem to download the app.
- Log in with the proper app credentials to enjoy the live streaming service of Disney or ESPN videos.
3. Install and Set up Disney plus on Xfinity
There is also a way to install Disney plus via the direct link. It is possible by inputting the third party app URL directly on the download box. If you are using the Chromecast method to display cable channels on Android TV, you can disable it to enjoy the Disney show. Instead of looking for how to disable Xfinity WiFi on Comcast modems. Directly sign in to your Xfinity portal and navigate the setting option to turn off the Comcast via modem. It will not mirror your screen further on TV until you enable it.
Media streaming services have helped a lot in accessing OTT series. Coming up with new technologies always brings some benefits. The above methods are not a hack but the legal ways to stream Disney and ESPN show on the Xfinity platform.