What is the Page Source Code
How To View Page Source Code of any Web Page
- Open google.com
- Right, click on the mouse and you will find some options on that list.
- Select “View Page Source”.
- You will get the source code for google home page.
How To Disable Right Click For Web Page or Hide View Page Source Option
Now, its time to do differently. You are here to know how to disable right click button on the mouse for any web page. We will tell you all the steps to do these things with simple steps. Read carefully below steps and do same-
For BlogSpot users-
- Open blogger.com
- Select your blog in which you want to add this feature.
- Go to ‘Template’ and then select ‘Edit Template’.
- Now, copy below script code –
- Now, go to your template and find the closing head section. section.
- Just paste above script code before closing head section, as shown in image-
- Save your template and visit your website and comment below with your URL to let us check your job.
- That’s it.
For Web Developers
- Just copy the above script code.
- Open Designing Cod and paste this script code into the head section anywhere and that is it.