Do you know what didactic capabilities are? How do they relate to Internet technologies? This article gives you the answers to such issues.
What are the Didactic Capabilities of Internet Technologies?
Do you know what didactic capabilities of Internet technologies are? Today, among the developed countries of the world, an active approach to the use of information and communication technologies in the school doesn’t limit electronic textbooks or manuals. They are now one of the means of providing equal access to quality education, which is an integral part of the educational field.
What is the momentous communication of our civilization?
Internet today is the most important socio-economic communication of our civilization. The global network reflects the functioning of various sectors of society and provides an information service for communication, leisure and other professional activities of the individual. The Internet network is necessary for all teachers and students regardless of the subject of study.
The Internet as a technical means of personal development significantly contributes to its self-realization and expands social opportunities. Network users not only “consume” information but also constantly replenish it with various information resources where you can ask “do my essays for me”. And you’ll discover many companies that wish to help you.
The Internet on the grounds of its educational capabilities.
We try to consider the Internet on the grounds of its educational capabilities. It is known that the Internet network was not designed specifically for the education system but education systems all over the world used the Internet to meet the basic requirements of didactics to technical means of training.
The Internet network provides such teaching capabilities that are useful for learning:
- Publication of educational-methodical information in a hypermedia form;
- Communication between subjects and objects of educational process on the Internet;
- Remote access to information resources, remote library directories, and files of electronic libraries, to user files, as well as databases and knowledge;
- Remote use of computing resources and remote laboratory workshops. It is these possibilities that allowed the Internet to be widely used in the education system.
Learning models using the network can be divided into mixed and complete online learning. In the first case, Internet technologies are embedded in the traditional learning process, and the learning process, in turn, consists of contact and non-contact learning periods. Otherwise, learning is entirely on the Internet. The list includes:
- Search function,
- Vehicle function,
- Communication function,
- Archival function,
- The function of information,
In addition, there are other basic features of the Internet:
- Language (electronic libraries)
- Interactive (telecommunication conferences),
- Search (catalogs, search engines).
The Internet is now the best means of transporting information. It provides instant and full access to the entire world of knowledge and transportation of information, mediated by a powerful search center, which frees the recipient of this information from the need to plan and perform multi-level work for obtaining certain knowledge, information. So, the Internet is:
The main vehicle of global information;
- A structured transport information center, through which you can also turn to universities, museums, and libraries around the world;
- Instant access to information through the search engine;
- A vehicle that provides access to any information without restrictions;
- A vehicle that provides continuity of the flow of information received by the user in the form of a chain of knowledge, information;
- A vehicle that provides information that is based on the interaction of different users with their personal knowledge, interests, and needs in the process of working in this system.
Internet education has a number of advantages in comparison with other types of training, namely:
- The Internet is an infinite source of information that allows you to quickly and sufficiently broadly disclose the essence of a particular educational issue;
- Autonomous work with the necessary literature;
- The possibility of interactive communication.
Thus, the main didactic capabilities of Internet technologies are:
- The transportation of the necessary information;
- Daily and professional communication;
- Direct use in the educational process.
The use of Internet technologies generally changes the relationship between the teacher and the student. They become partners, aimed at achieving a common goal – the organization of such a learning process, in which the role of the teacher will be reduced to adjustment and management. Constantly testing the material, the teacher gets the opportunity to correct his activities, including his latest informational and pedagogical developments, not allowing stagnation or moral aging.