As you know YouTube is the most significant platform to watch online videos or to share a video with the public. In this article, I will explain a full tutorial that will help you to create a YouTube channel. It is quite simple to develop a YouTube channel and easy to share your video worldwide. One of the most important things is that you can earn money (Google AdSense) from your YouTube channel. So, follow the below steps to create a YouTube channel to start online income.
If you have original videos or any talent that you can share through videos, you must come to YouTube and create a channel. You will get huge money from Google AdSense. You can also earn through editing videos for others, and they will pay you for editing their videos.
Update: Now, you must have 4000 hours watch time and 1000 subscribers in last 12 months to enable Monetization on YouTube Channel
What is YouTube Channel & Google AdSense
YouTube is the primary product of Google Inc. Google made it free to use for everyone, and anybody can create YouTube channel. A user can create multiple channels on YouTube. After creating a channel, the user can share any videos on YouTube except adult or nude content. YouTube is the leading platform for videos monetization.
Complete Guide to Create YouTube Channel on YouTube
- Sign in into YouTube with Google account from your PC or smartphone.
- Now, comment or like any video on YouTube.
- You will get a prompt message to create a YouTube channel.
- Please choose a Channel’s name (same as yours or choose any attractive name to get more audience).
- Click on Create Channel.
How to Link YouTube Channel to AdSense Account to Earn Money
AdSense is another product of Google Inc. Google provides AdSense to allow users to make money through monetize videos on YouTube or website content. AdSense is a platform for enabling Google ads along with your video or content. Read full details here about Google AdSense or complete guide to create AdSense account.
Note – To sign up for Google AdSense, you must be 18+.
There are two options if you have –
- Same Email ID associated with YouTube Channel & AdSense Account
- Both Accounts are from different Email IDs.
How To Link AdSense to YouTube Channel (Same Email IDs)
- Go to YouTube Account and Select Setting from the menu at left side.
- Now, you will get an overview of your account. Click on View Additional Features.
- You will get many tabs on your google account picture. Choose Monetization and click on Enable.
- You will be redirected to Google AdSense home page. Fill all your details.
- After completion of application form, you will get 2-3 emails from YouTube at same email id. Read each email carefully and be sure about full activation of your AdSense account for YouTube.
- AdSense Application takes 1-3 days to get fully approved. So, please wait for an email about full activation.
- After activation of AdSense, come back to YouTube and click on Videos section.
- Now, enable Monetization feature for all videos.
- After enabling monetization, you will get a sign of $ in front of videos which are being monetized by you.
How To Link YouTube with AdSense (Different Email IDs)
- Go to your YouTube Channel. Click on a set.
- Now, click on Add Managers.
- Please input your Email Id which has an AdSense account and adds as manager in your YouTube channel.
- Now, follow all steps of the above process (How To Link YouTube with AdSense (Same Email IDs)
Points to Remember Before Starting a YouTube Channel
- Don’t share any video of
- Tracking Software
- Adult or nudity content
- Alcohol / Drugs / Illegal activity
- Don’t share any copyright videos (YouTube Account Suspension)
- Don’t click on your Google Ads (AdSense Account Suspension)
Suggestions for Newbie YouTubers
- Please read all YouTube policies carefully before getting started.
- Choose a niche for your YouTube Channel like – Technology, Funny, Cooking, Motivational, Sports, Fashion, etc.
- Choose an attractive Channel Name according to your niche.
- Be careful about AdSense account, please don’t try to cheat with google ads. Don’t click on your ads and don’t ask your friends to click on them.
- Follow some big YouTuber Channels and try to comment there. Your channel name will be there to get more visitors to your YouTube channel.
- Don’t buy fake views on Facebook or anywhere, your account will be suspended.
Last Words for YouTube Channel & AdSense Account – If you want to work online and thinking to earn online money, YouTube is the best option for you. For any query, drop a comment below. You will get an instant reply from us.