Unfortunately, not all of us can cook a meal like Gordan Ramsey. Some of us struggle in the kitchen, and others are thrown off because they don’t know how to use the equipment.
Some kitchen devices can indeed be a bit off-putting, but nowadays, due to advanced technology, there are lots of different types of cooking equipment available that are easy to use and allows you to create delicious meals without having to be a top chef.
During the pandemic, experts have advised us to stay at home to help reduce the spread of the virus. For many, this means we are not able to visit our parents or grandparents for dinner. Lots of people would have relied on others for meals, and are now having to do all the work themselves. Cooking might be new to some people, so here is a list of some of the devices that can help you figure out how to cook without getting stressed.
The George Foreman Grill
Many University students wonder if they would have ever survived college without their trusty Goerge Foreman Grill. Although they don’t seem as popular as they once were, they still are a great device for those who want to make healthy food, easily.
Not only are these devices of great value, but you can cook a well-balanced, healthy meal in less than 10 minutes. All you do is plug in the machine, wait for it to heat up, add your ingredients, and in a few minutes, it’s all done. All you need to clean the grill is some kitchen towels. Cleaning takes less than 5 minutes. The grill has a removable plate that you can put into the dishwasher for a few minutes.
You can add burgers, sausages, vegetables, sandwiches, paninis, etc to the George Foreman Grill. If you want to create a delicious meal with no effort, these grills are a must.
Over the past decade, instant pot sales have been going through the roof. In comparison to a traditional pressure cooker, instant pots have lots more benefits. They are multi-functional programmable pressure cookers that even allow you to cook rice, yogurts, veggies, and many more types of food.
Don’t let the fact that it has lots of different functions put you off. Instant pots are extremely easy to use. There are a few different buttons on the device. All you need to do is add the ingredients, set the timer, and “hey presto”, you’re all done!
Instant pots are very safe to use, as there is a wide range of onboard safety features. One of these features is the built-in sensors that help maintain the internal pressure and temperature. You’ll also notice that sensors can tell whether or not the lid is clamped down properly. If the lid is not firmly closed, the device won’t take on any pressure.
Not only are instant pots user friendly, but they are also really easy to clean. For more information on instant pots, visit Corrie Cooks.
Most homes have microwaves these days, If you don’t, here are a few of the reasons you might consider buying one:
- Quick to heat food: Because it heats food so fast, none of your food will get burnt, while still retains both flavors and nutrition.
- Easy to Clean: All you need to do is clean the inside of the chamber with a cold damp cloth now and again. You can also take out the plate and wash it when it needs to be cleaned. Don’t put food directly on the microwavable plate.
- Microwaves can be used for defrosting: Microwaves are one of the easiest and best ways to defrost food. Most microwaves also have a defrosting setting.
- Consumes less energy: In comparison to normal ovens, microwaves tend to consume less energy. The wattage of most microwaves is approximately 600 – 1,200 watts.
- Safe for kids: Traditional ovens and gas stoves can be dangerous in a household as they can produce heat and smoke in your kitchen. Some microwaves on the market even have a child safety lock feature that helps keep young children from using their devices.
Microwaves are probably the easiest and most common cooking devices available today.
Some of us avoid cooking like the plague. But during the lockdown and because the world is still struggling to get a grip on Covid-19, there is no time like the present to learn how to knock up a good meal. YoutTube cooking tutorials, online cookbooks, easy to use of cooking appliances have all helped make our lives that little bit easier.
Because there is such a high demand for instant pots, electric grills, and microwaves, there is a lot available on the market. Nowadays, you get fantastic value for money when you’re shopping for equipment like these.