- 1 Top 5 Android Web Browsers for Fast Internet Speed
- 1.1 1. Firefox
- 1.2 2. Dolphin Browser
- 1.3 3. Google Chrome
- 1.4 4. Opera Mini Browser
- 1.5 5. UC Browser
Web browsers are one of the most important apps on any device. Mostly, a browser app is always pre-installed on every Android device, but there may be the case that you are not liking the pre-installed one. Also, not all the browsers can provide you with a smooth and reliable browsing experience as you are expecting. There are some truly impressive browser options available for Android users to enjoy, so today HowToCrazy is here to give you a brief description of them.
Top 5 Android Web Browsers for Fast Internet Speed
Firefox browser has come a long way since it first came out. It is now one of the most solid Android browsers. Firefox, despite being lightweight, focuses on many swiping features and added simple interfaces which can work well with your smartphone and tablets. It is a secure Android browser which is available for free in the Play Store and provides a remarkable browsing experience to its users.
Some key points reflecting its features are:
- Well organized.
- Synchronise history/bookmarks across different platforms.
- Add-ons support for geeky nerds.
- Private Browsing.
- Store passwords securely, encrypt it with a master password.
- Gestures will make browsing intuitive.
- Flash is inbuilt.
- Block trackers, web malware.
- Easy access to your top sites.
- It enables quick sharing of links to Facebook, Twitter, Skype, etc.
- Page loading may not be smooth on content-heavy pages.
Dolphin Browser has seen a lot of success on Android. It has a decent set of features that include theming, flash support, ad-block, incognito mode, and some tertiary features like gesture controls. The user interface is simple and intuitive, you can save your favorite bookmarks or shortcuts for instant access. Apart from that, the built-in flash player and pop-up blocker will make browsing smooth. Sonar is something special, you can make use of your voice to search the web.
Its features can be summarized as:
- Easy sync bookmarks/history.
- Browser store for installing web apps and add-ons.
- A variety of gestures is supported.
- Voice search is packed.
- Custom rendering engine.
- Flash player is supported.
- Classic and list style tab browsing.
- One-tap sharing.
- Highly customizable UI.
- Intuitive interface.
- One-tap sharing.
- Fast downloading speeds.
- Provides a password manager.
- No desktop version.
Google Chrome is one of the most used and trusted browsers in Android. Chrome is loaded with lots of features which is more than adequate for an average person, which includes built-in Flash, HTML 5, incognito window, Data saver, & importantly possess the ability to sync all histories, passwords & bookmarks across any device seamlessly using Gmail account.It has two beta versions (dev channel and beta) if you want to see the latest features.
Following are its main features:
- Tabbed browsing.
- Sync history/bookmarks across your devices.
- The private/incognito mode feature is available.
- “Do not track” is a built-in option.
- Data saver is built-in for optimized data usage.
- Voice search & better integration with voice assistants like Google Now & Allo.
- Multiple gestures supported are supported.
- Fast and reliable browsing experience.
- More control over tabs.
- Has inbuilt data saving feature.
- No add-ons are available.
- Chrome can be slow sometimes.
Opera Mini is a familiar Android and iOS browser which is fast and saves tons of data while browsing. Opera mini is free, lightweight, and accompanies all the necessary features to satisfy the users. Its additional features include data tracker, news updates, night mode, speed dial, private browsing, etc. It is getting better day by day. It supports flash, faster downloading, private browsing, tabbed browsing, and you can customize the way you want it to look. The smartest feature of the Opera browser remains its data-saving feature.
Others features are summarised as below:
- Clean & clutter-free UI.
- Easy tabs navigation especially tablet mode.
- Private browsing.
- Opera Turbo – Renders web pages faster and saves the data.
- Pop-up blocker and filters anonymous ads.
- Intuitive download manager.
- One clicks user agent switcher.
- Sync all your data with single sign-in.
- Intuitive interface.
- Fast and saves data.
- It has integration protection.
- Limited add-ons.
5. UC Browser
UC Browser is a feature-rich mobile browser. It uses cloud acceleration and data compression technology.It has HTML5 web app, cloud syncing features, small window mode, ad-block functionality, cricket card feature, facebook mode, night mode, etc. With it, you can speed up the downloading files as well as stabilize them. You can also watch movie and TV shows on the app as it comes with separate categories for it. It provides a smooth user experience and is available for free in the Play Store.
Its features are:
- Easy and smooth browsing.
- High-speed download.
- Incognito Mode.
- UC Turbo for faster browsing.
- Flash supported.
- It enables fast downloading speeds.
- Many add-ons are available.
- It enables viewing of pages as only text to save data.
- Integration protection doesn’t work with some applications.
Last words about Android Web Browsers: Thus, these are the android browsers which you can make use of in your Android Phone. Each browser differs in memory capacity, speed but a choice from among them will not go wrong. So, you can try these browsers out according to your requirement.