- streaming support;
- high performance;
- work with a proxy server;
- solving synchronization problems and the like.
However, this technology is also used to develop desktop applications. Yet, most often, the Node.js platform is used to create web services that require intensive communication with users, including the implementation of chats, collaboration systems, social networks, etc.
Many programs written in Node consist of a server and a client. This technology is undoubtedly very promising. The demand for products made with Node.js exceeds the supply. This is why there are not enough Node.js developers on the market. As the popularity of this technology grows, the shortage of specialists will only increase.
The main node js benefits are:
- Modern technology. Of all platforms and programming languages, Node.js is one of the youngest, but already a very large percentage of all new technologies are being developed on it. The thing is that recently, native JS has a lot of interesting possibilities and it quickly came out on top in the world, and specifically Node.js is the only popular technology for the back-end and programmers from all over the world are now actively switching to this language.
- Development speed. Since the technology is quite new, many very modern and useful concepts have entered into it. For example, in Node.js, you can make lightweight REST / JSON interfaces, which greatly speeds up development.
- Performance. This platform is a real godsend for the fast modern web, as it allows you to do a lot of operations on the browser side, reuse code, handle thousands of requests, and in general, the response from the server is very fast. Applications made on it literally fly!
- An active community. There are already a lot of Node.js fans in the world and the community is very active. New modern solutions are constantly being developed, which are devoid of the shortcomings of old developments in other languages.
- Big projects. Huge projects have already been made or rewritten on this platform, for example, LinkedIn, Walmart, PayPal and others fully or partially use JS and Node.js.
- Operating time. The platform itself has very rich out-of-the-box capabilities, as well as a huge number of ready-made solutions, the number of which is growing rapidly.
- Integration with Vue, Angular, React. In this case, all this is JS, which means it integrates well with each other and one developer can work with the front-end and back-end, which also greatly saves development time.
And although this is a young technology, many new projects are written on it. Startups especially love it. So, for the most part, writing on this technology is a very correct decision, and we are ready to help you with this.