Hello guys, I am here with another Facebook Trick that is how to change friend’s name on Facebook. Today I will tell you a trick to change or set nick name for your Facebook friend on Messenger and Facebook. By this trick you can hide your girlfriend’s name on Facebook from your friends and family. You can set any name for any Facebook friend on messenger and Facebook. So let’s start this Facebook trick –
What is Set Nick Name Feature on Messenger
Set nick name is feature of Facebook on messenger to hide real name of any friend’s or girlfriend’s. Yes You can set custom name for your loved one if you want to hide his/her name for your other friends. This feature is available on Messenger only.
Benefits of Changing Nick Name of Your Friends on Facebook
- You can hide real name of your friend from others.
- You will get notifications with customized nick name.
- You can change it again and again at anytime
How To Set Nick Name For Any Friend or Girl Friend on Facebook
Please follow steps to change or set your friends name on Facebook or messenger.
- Open Facebook Messenger in your android mobile phone.
- Select any chat from the list.
- Now click on i to get more options about your friend.
- Choose NICKNAMES.
- Now you will get two options –
- Your name and set nick name.
- Your friend name and set nick name for him.
- Select friend name and set a nick name and click on set.
- You will see nick name now for him & go back to list.
- Done! you will see same nick name in the list and also Facebook chats on desktop site.
- Your will get this change in your chat conversation each time when you change.
- Your friend will also get notification for this change in chat conversation.
- You can change name back to real name anytime.
Proof of The Trick – How To Set Nick Name
LAST WORDS – THIS TRICK IS SHARED FOR EDUCATION PURPOSE ONLY. BY THIS TRICK YOU CAN ALSO PRANK YOUR FRIENDS WITH THEIR NAMES WITH SOMETHING NEW. PLEASE SHARE THIS TRICK WITH YOUR FRIENDS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERY, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW TO GET INSTANT REPLY FROM US.