Hello friends, today I am going to share a trick for all android users who wants to change IMEI number of Android phone. This trick is 100% working in non-root android phones. This trick will allows you to change IMEI number of any mobile phone using a simple software/application. After reading this trick, you can change IMEI number in Samsung, Redmi, XIAOMI, Micromax, Lenovo, Sony or any other company. This trick is working fine and safe and secure to use.
This trick is working in both types of mobiles – Root and Non-Root. If you have rooted mobile, this trick is perfect for you and you will get some extra features with this android trick. If you have Non-Root mobile, don’t worry, this trick is also for you, you will get everything is okay with you also. If you want to make money with money-making apps and you are worry about IMEI, just sit relax. I have a solution for you today. You can earn unlimited money with trick on any app. Let’s start to change IMEI number of any android phone…
- IMEI – International Mobile Equipment Identity
- Each mobile device has unique IMEI number.
- Changing IMEI is illegal in mostly countries, So try at your own risk.
How To Change IMEI Number of Any Android Phone – Without Root (MTK Users)
- First of all, Download Uncle app from play store or below links –
- Install Uncle app in your android phone.
- Open Uncle app.
- Now, select Engineer mode > Engineer Mode (MTK).
- You will get a long list now, just scroll down and choose CDS Information.
- Now, tap on Radio Information.
- You will get 2 options there, select Phone 2.
- Now you will get AT+.
- Now, enter AT+ <15 digit new IMEI> (for ex- AT+ 012345678912345)
- Select Send at Command.
- Done! Restart your android phone and check your new IMEI number of your android phone.
- That’s it!
How To Change IMEI Number of Android Phone (Rooted Mobile Method)
This trick is only for Rooted android phone and best method to change IMEI number in rooted mobile phones. If you have your mobile rooted, must use this method otherwise try above method. You can root your android phone easily with best root apps 2016.
Requirements To Change IMEI Number in Rooted Mobile Phone
- Android Phone – Fully Rooted (check Here)
- Android phone must installed Xposed.
- IMEI Changer App – download from Play Store or below links –
- Medium Internet connection
How To Change IMEI in Rooted Android Phone
- First of all, get your current IMEI number with *#06# and note this number in your notebook or elsewhere for future reference (recommended).
- Now, go to Xposed app and click on Modules.
- Enable IMEI Changer Apk as Module.
- Restart your Rooted Android phone.
- Now, you will get 2 IMEI number for your Rooted mobile phone- Old IMEI and new IMEI number.
- Now, enter new IMEI number in New IMEI Number text box and apply.
Disclaimer – This trick is for educational purpose only. Any changes in IMEI is illegal.
Download Uncle App
Last words – If you want to earn unlimited money with app, must use this trick to change IMEI number in android phone. You can set old IMEI again to get warranty for your android phone and can change IMEI of your android phone anytime. If you have any query, just drop a comment below.